- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
- Valher Media Resources (https://www.valhermedia.com/resources)
- A helpful guide to growing & monetising your podcast (https://www.valhermedia.com/podcasters-edge/)
Have you ever wanted to start a podcast but didn’t know where to start, what equipment to use, and what to look out for so your show takes off well? Good news - this episode is just for you. Along with answering your questions, I’ll be giving tips on how to tackle your podcast so it’s set up for success.
If you have questions about podcasting you want me to cover, send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll answer them in the next Q&A episode!
We’ll be talking about:
- What I use to record videos for the podcast [02:17]
- Why I decided to do video podcasts [03:26]
- Are paid ads worth it for podcasting, and is organic dead? [06:46]
- What to do when you feel like you never get to talk when you do interviews [10:13]
- Why I do a custom intro for each episode [15:20]
- Where I host my podcast [19:09]
- Is it worth doing 3 episodes per week? [22:49]
- Zoo (http://zoom.us)
- Reaper (https://www.reaper.fm)
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
Connect with Valher Media:
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZd7saQ4UFkeP5boN25Kiig?
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valhermedia