- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
- Valher Media Resources (https://www.valhermedia.com/resources)
- A helpful guide to growing & monetising your podcast (https://www.valhermedia.com/podcasters-edge/)
- The Email Marketing Show Website (https://www.TheEmailMarketingShow.com)
- The Email Marketing Group (https://www.emailmarketingheroes.com/group)
- Email Marketing Heroes Podcast (https://www.emailmarketingheroes.com/podcast/)
- ResponseSuite (www.ResponseSuite.com)
Every podcaster who does interview shows struggles in booking, interviewing, and following up on their guests to some degree. Building rapport is an added hurdle at times too.
On this episode, we continue last week’s conversation with Rob & Kennedy of The Email Marketing Show and dig into the process of preparing, emailing, scheduling, & interviewing guests, and reconnecting with them after the podcast goes live.
Much like the first part of this interview, there are heaps of golden nuggets in this episode that you should definitely not miss as a podcaster.
- The process of preparing guests and having them on your show [02:19]
- Emailing guests & making sure they’re prepared prior to the interview [04:58]
- What happens if a guest doesn’t complete a calendar booking? [11:57]
- Have a great post-interview process [15:07]
- Pre-show preparations for interviews [17:13]
- A genius way to build rapport with your guest [19:17]
- How the marketing of an episode plays out [22:43]
- A brilliant strategy for getting high-caliber guests on your show [25:19]
- Staying connected with a guest even after they show up on your podcast [29:02]
- Create podcast episodes that are evergreen! [31:33]
About Our Guest:
Rob & Kennedy are the hosts of The Email Marketing Show podcast, Founders of the revolutionary survey platform ResponseSuite, and two of the most dynamic speakers on email marketing in the world. Sporting hairstyles that look like comic-book characters while having backgrounds in Psychology, hypnosis, and show-business, it’s hard to believe they’re serial entrepreneurs with an uncanny knack for building businesses by getting inside of customers’ heads.
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
Connect with Valher Media:
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZd7saQ4UFkeP5boN25Kiig?
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valhermedia