- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
- Valher Media Resources (https://www.valhermedia.com/resources)
- A helpful guide to growing & monetising your podcast (https://www.valhermedia.com/podcasters-edge/)
- Entrepreneurs on Fire Podcast (https://www.eofire.com/podcast/)
Every podcaster dreams of success, but what does it take to make it happen?
Today, I am joined by the amazing John Lee Dumas of the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast to talk about how podcasting has changed over the years, effective marketing avenues, Spotify, and the future of podcasting.
The talk may be short, but the insights are incredibly beneficial long-term. See you in the episode!
- Why the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast has become incredibly successful [03:26]
- What sparked his passion for podcasting [05:46]
- How podcasting has evolved over the years [06:14]
- Launching a podcast today versus then [08:17]
- Effective marketing avenues for podcasting in current times [10:46]
- Is Spotify the future of podcasting? [12:38]
- Effectivity & value: Audio vs. video podcasting [13:38]
- John’s favorite marketing channel (and why it should be yours too) [15:12]
About Our Guest:
John Lee Dumas is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire, an award winning podcast where he interviews inspiring Entrepreneurs who are truly ON FIRE. With over 2500 episodes, 1 million+ listens a month, and seven-figures of annual revenue, JLD is just getting started.
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
Connect with Valher Media:
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZd7saQ4UFkeP5boN25Kiig?
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valhermedia