- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
- 11 Pillars of a Highly Profitable Podcast and other resources (https://www.valhermedia.com/resources)
- A helpful guide to growing & monetising your podcast (https://www.valhermedia.com/podcasters-edge/)
- How does YOUR podcast fare? Take our quiz! (https://valher.responsesuite.com/q/podcastquiz)
Youtube Ads might not be as popular as its Facebook counterpart, but if you want to tap into a bigger, video-centric audience, now’s the time to dive in.
On this insightful chat with Tom Breeze, CEO of Viewability, we cover so much gold about keyword targeting, strategies and tips on content creation, and how to tackle the platform differently and effectively.
There’s so much value in this episode so don’t miss it!
- Look at Youtube ads from a different perspective [07:03]
- Strategies for promoting your podcast & getting exposure on Youtube [13:12]
- Lay the foundation of interest by knowing what people want [17:51]
- Things to consider when creating an ad for an episode [26:12]
- Using the A.D.U.C.A.T.E. System [27:02]
- The difference between Facebook & Youtube content (ads, consumption & lifespan) [37:51]
- Start creating ads for your best episodes - no need to take everything on! [40:40]
- The million dollar tip: How to tackle keyword targeting on Youtube [44:11]
- The ‘Custom Affinity Audience’ method [50:16]
- Google knows everything - utilise their suite of apps [51:51]
- Knowing the value (and metrics) of the podcast is key to its growth [54:38]
- Youtube or your website: Where should you direct your audience to? [59:46]
- Having an audio & video podcast alongside an organic Youtube channel [1:03:11]
- Modeling the ‘panel analysis format’ for deeper topic podcast episodes [1:06:57]
About Our Guest:
Tom Breeze is the Founder & CEO of Viewability, a company specialising in YouTube Advertising, boasting an impressive client list of international, personal and corporate brands. With a "Pay For Results" financial model, he oversees over $100k/day in ad spend. With a masters in Psychology, he is also a speaker and consultant, teaching businesses around the world how to advertise successfully on YouTube.
- Tom’s personal site: www.tombreeze.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast!
Connect with Valher Media:
Subscribe on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZd7saQ4UFkeP5boN25Kiig?
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/valhermedia